Friday, May 22, 2009

Megaman Battle Network 5 Double Team DS

Hello guys! Today I want to promote something, although this thing has been realeased for a time. This time's promotion is Megaman Battle Network 5 Double Team DS.
First of all, I want to tell you why I promote this game. The reason is because I played this game and I felt that this game is a good game, especially for Megaman lover. In this game, you will have so many missions and your tasks, of course, are to accomplish those missions.
This game has a good graphic and also it is easy to control. The thing that is really needed here is your calculation. When you face an enemy or enemies, what you have to do is 'delete' that enemy or those enemies as soon as possible by using your chips. Also, you can buy chips or get it from a battle.
I can't explain too much. For the rest fun, you have to find them yourself in the game playing. If you want to try and download it, just click here. Have a nice try and fun.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment