Sunday, May 24, 2009

For My Friends and My Teachers.

This time no solving any problem, but I just want to say something to someones in this world.
10th June, is my birthday, but it is also a special day for me. This kind of special is not a good special but also not a bad special. 10th June is the seperation day of me.
Many seperations happened in this date. For the first, there's a seperation party of 6th grade at this date. It was 10th June 2006. Besides, in 10th June 2009, there would be the last 'meeting' with my secondary school's friends. I can't say that is a bad or good day.
From above, I just want to say a thing to persons. They are my friends and teachers. The only thing that I can say, is "Thank you." "Thank you" for all my friends. Thanks for your helps, motivation, and the most important one, friendship. Without you all, I can't do until here without you all.
The most I want to say to my friends is, "Let our friendship last for no end!"
The next one and also important one, is my teachers. It is as same as my friends, I just wanna say, "Thank you." I can't do a thing to reply you all. I just can say 'thank you.' You all have trained me until this far, that let me can be a new generation for the country. Once again, "Thank you, teachers."
The thing that I really want to say to my teachers, is "I hope, I can be your student forever. No end."
Friends, teachers, you all are the uneraseable, unstopable, unforgetable memories. You all were written in my heart.
Once again, "Thank you!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment