Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pokemon Platinum


Wow! At last Pokemon Platinum in English version revealed. It revealed on March 22nd. Now, I think there are so many people finding the ROM of Pokemon Platinum which is in English version. I find it too because I'm also a pokemon lover. Now here is the link: http://www.romulation.net/NDS/3540_-_Pokemon_Platinum_(U)(Xenophobia).rar.html

The things you should have is the NDS Emulator ( I suggest that you use the No$Gba Emulator to play this game because I have tried it and it worked.) and also WinRAR to extract the RAR file.

There is a thing that may be important for those who feel interesting about what's the diffrence between Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. If you're the person, just check the Pokemon Platinum official website (just click it.)

Hope this helped. Have a nice play. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment