Thursday, April 2, 2009

Broken Heart Solving

Everyone has feelings. The feelings always change. It changes as the situation and events. Just like a broken-hearted. There's so many reasons that can make a person broken-hearted, maybe because the person who is loved loved another person, or maybe because of break up.

I have ever had this feeling, but I will not discuss it here because when we face a problem, we have to solve it. Broken-hearted is the problem now. When I was broken-hearted, I did my favorite things, like playing computer, playing baseball, etc. Besides, I find my friend to share the feelings. They give me some comments and suggestions to cure my feeling. This is just a simple way. Besides, I also find some music, such as, It's My Life (Bon Jovi). I believe that there are many ways to solve this kind of problem.

If you guys have another way, just leave your comment. Each words you give is the help for person who broken-hearted in the world. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment