Friday, October 5, 2012

A come back cheers !!!

Hello guys, it has been 3 years since my last post (it's too long). Sorry for not giving more information about things there. In this 1 year period, I experienced a lot of new things and I changed from just a Junior High School to a University student. I am really delighted that I finally reach this level.

Currently, I am taking Computer Science in Bina Nusantara University. Fortunately, I am in the Smart Class. It is a class taught in English (around 90%). I think this feature is really important, because it is a great advantage to always hear, write, and speak foreign languages, especially English. That's why I decided to join this special class when invited.

Overall, study in BiNus is a great thing to do. You will face new materials that you never face before in Senior High School, but they will acquire your basic in your last level of study, so be sure to prepare well your basic, especially in logic and mathematics (for Computer Science future undergraduates). If you are interested enough to join this university, I will say, "Go and take it !" The reason is simple, BiNus University will not lose in competing with other universities. It has controlled, good rules, comfortable study environment, and supportive teams or groups for your either hard skills or soft skills.

OK guys, that's all for this time. Since I am still the fresh undergraduate, I am not able to share many experiences with you all about my life in BiNus University, but I will keep updating the latest news to you all regarding my study and facts about the great BiNus University.

Keep moving forward, look to the front, and reach your dreams !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment