Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tips for the Person Who Wants to Be a Blogger

Hello. This time I want share with you what did I do before I start blogging.
Before you start blogging (in other words, requesting for your blog URL), I think you should choose your main idea first. Maybe you make the blog is to share your experiences, your feelings, to solve something, to teach something, etc. These are the main ideas, but every blog only has 1 main idea. The reason that I think this is important is because from the main idea, you can make your blog tittle and you can also find the widgets or gadgets that suitable for your blog, based on the main idea.
Next, you should have the time for posting, but this is not so important, because there are so many people that don't have too much time for posting, but they still posting.
These are what I did before I start blogging. I thought them seriously. Although my blog is not so famous and I'm also not a famous blogger, but I'm happy to be a blogger. I hope for those persons that want to be blogger, you all can make a good, intersting and helpful blog for the people around the world.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment